Ruffler Foot Videos!!

Main Posts Background Image

Main Posts Background Image

24.2.10

Ruffler Foot Videos!!

Hi Everyone,

Hi everyone, I finally got a chance to do a good video of how to use the ruffler foot.  I made a blouse that was a duplicate of my favorite Van Heusan blouse, but it really turned out too short. It was also a little too small in the hips because it was made of cotton rather than stretch knit as the original blouse was.  One of those painful little lessons learned..Ouch!

So, I needed to add a ruffle to the bottom of the blouse. It's kind of 'in style' now--thank goodness! (I also added a V patch at the side seams to widen the hip. Good thing I got the last half yard on the bolt at Hancock's before the fabric sold out!

I'm not sure how clear the sound is,  but I'll be posting written instructions and photos soon which will help. I thought you might as well enjoy the videos now though, since they've been uploaded to you tube.

Enjoy!

No comments

“There's nothing half so pleasant as coming home again.” ~ Margaret Sangster

Friends of Comin' Home

Thanks for visiting!

Search This Blog

Followers

Copyright Comin'Home 2020. Powered by Blogger.

Error 404

The page you were looking for, could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Go to Homepage