Lovely Altered Art Gifts from Astrid MaClean…

Main Posts Background Image

Main Posts Background Image

12.3.11

Lovely Altered Art Gifts from Astrid MaClean…

astrid's gift to me 2

   I won!! Yippee! I was so excited to find out that I had won a gorgeous little altered art piece on canvas
from Astrid MaClean of Astrid’s Artistic Efforts.

Blogheader 

126 (2) copy

My goodness, she is so talented! I’ve never seen so many pretty cards and pieces of art on a blog as on hers.  Everything she makes seems like a lovely breeze from the past. Her style is very vintage. 

display shelf

I put her art on the dining room display shelf for a while, but I plan to move it to a shelf full of pottery..which I will show you next week.

bookmark

She included a bonus of a lovely little book mark too!
I will certainly treasure these prizes from Astrid.

OWOH 2
Photo by Astrid

If you would like to see some beautiful artwork, just drop by and tell Astrid that I sent you. :o)

Have a lovely weekend,
signature

3 comments

Astrid Maclean said...

Hey Donna,
So glad my little canvas arrived safely and that you like it!
Thanks for all your wonderful comments here, they are very much appreciated! I'm following you too now, stay in touch!

GlorV1 said...

Congrats Donna! You deserve it, you work so hard. Beautiful artwork and she looks like a very nice lady. I'll pay her a visit. Have a great weekend.

Heather said...

Lucky you! What beautiful art!

“There's nothing half so pleasant as coming home again.” ~ Margaret Sangster

Friends of Comin' Home

Thanks for visiting!

Search This Blog

Followers

Copyright Comin'Home 2020. Powered by Blogger.

Error 404

The page you were looking for, could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Go to Homepage