Making a Boxed Cake Mix Taste Homemade

Main Posts Background Image

Main Posts Background Image

3.2.10

Making a Boxed Cake Mix Taste Homemade



This is such an easy thing to do and the difference is WOW!  I've been decorating cakes for years and this is how I make my cakes taste really good without having to make them from scratch.  Since yesterday was my birthday, I thought I'd tell you how to make a boxed cake mix taste homemade. It's my birthday gift to YOU!

First...use milk instead of water.



Second...use melted butter instead of cooking oil.
THAT'S IT!!  (Don't even start with the cholesterol, calories, nutrition stuff!  I'm talking cake!! and birthday!! Hello?! )  I'm talking DELICIOUS!!  We have FOUR children born in October and we just couldn't STAND cake any more..until we discovered this tip on the back of a Betty Crocker box.  Wow your friends and try this tip!!     Thanks Betty!!!

1 comment

Trudy said...

Thanks, Donna. Can't wait to try it.

“There's nothing half so pleasant as coming home again.” ~ Margaret Sangster

Friends of Comin' Home

Thanks for visiting!

Search This Blog

Followers

Copyright Comin'Home 2020. Powered by Blogger.

Error 404

The page you were looking for, could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Go to Homepage