Romantic Home's Friday Show & Tell: My Sunbonnet Sue Baby Quilt

Main Posts Background Image

Main Posts Background Image

23.4.10

Romantic Home's Friday Show & Tell: My Sunbonnet Sue Baby Quilt




It's Show and Tell Friday at Romantic Home, so I decided to share the Sunbonnet Sue Quilt I made last October. If you would like to see some really beautiful projects and pretty things from people's homes, you will want to visit!

This quilt is made with 100% scraps which for those of you who know me, know makes the project especially satisfying. I pride myself on being a 'frugal' artist.

However, some things do cost money, and the embellishments on this quilt are not cheap. Total cost for lace, buttons, and applique was close to $30.00. However, that is a cheap price for a beautiful 'heirloom' baby quilt.  Elisabeth loved it and hung it over Lena's crib.  I so enjoyed doing this for my dear granddaughter.

By the way, I'll be posting that Work Table Re-Do this afternoon!  See you soon...

Donna

5 comments

Olivia said...

Oh my this is really pretty. I love your blog,
Hugs,
Olivia

Hootin Anni said...

So so sweet!!! Love the colors you chose also. And the little darling in the middle of your post...she's adorable.

I've been a domestic goddess this week ...making new SOUTHWEST CURTAIN TIE-BACKS Stop by for a visit and viewing if you can find time! Have a great weekend.

Trudy said...

Very pretty.

Breathing In Grace said...

You are multi-talented. The quilt is gorgeous!!! You do such good work.

antmee said...

Gorgeous quilt! And thanks for the link to visit.

“There's nothing half so pleasant as coming home again.” ~ Margaret Sangster

Friends of Comin' Home

Thanks for visiting!

Search This Blog

Followers

Copyright Comin'Home 2020. Powered by Blogger.

Error 404

The page you were looking for, could not be found. You may have typed the address incorrectly or you may have used an outdated link.

Go to Homepage